If you are searching for a gorgeous, natural, and picturesque kayak swamp tour, this is your tour! Calm waters are ideal for beginners and adventure seekers alike.
- Person All Ages
A Rich Cultural & Ecological Experience of Louisiana!
This Cajun food, swamp kayak tour, and plantation tour of New Orleans experience includes:
- Transportation to and from New Orleans
- Intermediate paddle through Manchac Swamp
- Perfect for groups looking for a great time
- Learn the history and importance of this unique ecosystem
- Paddle past cypress and tupelo groves
- Stop at B&C Seafood Restaurant for Cajun cuisine (option to purchase food)
- Guided tour of the beautiful Whitney Plantation
- A visit to the museum, Baptist Church, and gift shop
- Taking photos of the live oak corridor that leads up to the Big House
At times, the Whitney Plantation becomes too busy to make week-of bookings. In the event that the Whitney Plantation tour is not available, we go to the Oak Alley Plantation. We highly regard both of these tours and the narratives and perspectives they share concerning Louisiana’s plantation history.