If you are searching for a gorgeous, natural, and picturesque kayak swamp tour, this is your tour! Calm waters are ideal for beginners and adventure seekers alike.
• Featured Tours •
• About Us •
If you like to explore wild places, if you dream of the strange, if the unfamiliar doesn’t scare you, and the backwoods makes you smile, we have the experiences for you! We offer a variety of kayaking and plantation tours in New Orleans. Don’t let yourself be crammed into a swamp boat tour that feeds marshmallows to alligators… Join us on an eco-tour and take the path less traveled!
• 5-Star NOLA Adventures •
These are the best places to kayak or paddle board in the US and world with tour companies to help you get there.
- Door County, Wisconsin – A peninsula surrounded by water with limestone cliffs, lighthouses, caves, shipwrecks and more. Tour some amazing spots with Door County Kayak or Cave Point Paddle and Pedal
- New Orleans, Louisiana – See more than just bourbon street, the swamps around New Orleans are national geographic quality. See the swamps with New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tours or Crescent city kayak
- Austin, Texas – Lady Bird Lake is a hot spot for non-motorized paddle boarding and kayaking. Make sure to check out the bat bridge from beneath with Austin Paddle Shack or Lone Star Kayak Tours
- Houston, Texas – Buffalo Bayou and Clear Lake. Paddle through downtown houston with Buffalo Bayou Kayak or party on Clear Lake with a Kemah Kayak.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Bar hop on the Milwaukee river with Brew City Kayak.